Customer Service - Sydney, NSW
Shimano has been providing superior cycling products globally for over 90 years. As an energetic cycling enthusiast with a service/sales background you will be a welcomed addition to our in-house Customer Service team.
Located in the Sutherland shire you will enjoy using your previous customer service background and mechanical mind to work for this iconic brand.
Your primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Responding to phone and email enquiries from our dealers in a professional and positive manner
- Processing of orders and discussing service requirements including an update of product and service information
- Using cycling knowledge to discuss mechanical related issues
- Providing a proficient after sales service
- Participate at events when & where required
To be considered for the position you will have the following:
- At least 3 years in customer service and or retail experience in the cycling industry
- Core understanding of bicycle mechanics
- Computer literate - experience with Pronto an advantage
- A can-do positive mindset
- Be customer centric and focussed to continue to provide a great service to our customers
- Have had worked in a team environment and contributed to the overall goals that are set.
In return, you will join a great dynamic team, enjoy a full induction and ongoing training. We promote a healthy lifestyle including work/life balance. If this is appealing, please send through your CV with a cover letter notifying us of your availability and expected remuneration.
Click here for details.
For over 90 years, Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering, innovative merchandise and proven to be a market leader in fishing and cycling products worldwide. Shimano Australia has opportunity for an experienced, professional, detailed, dedicated and Pronto Xi savvy IT Manager to join their team. Reporting directly into the Managing director you will be responsible for the overall management of the company computer infrastructure/network, including upgrades, security, compliance, reliability and optimum performance for Australia and New Zealand.
Use your previous IT Management experience to Implement, project manage and support all future company strategic direction in IT, ensuring Shimano maintains a leader in its field.
Collaborate with executives and management team to review and analyse team delivery against key performance indicators and to identify opportunities for improving and enhancing service delivery.
Apply a thorough understanding of internal policies, regulations and guidelines to ensure services and relevant improvement initiatives align with business needs and requirements.
Work with internal and external stakeholders, including outsourced service providers, to efficiently implement and consistently provide new and streamlined services.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Provide ongoing Level 2 and Level 3 help desk support to all internal stakeholders
- Problem solve all escalated help desk issues from IT support officer
- Manage and mentor IT support officer
- Complete report writing for senior managers in IBM Cognos, for Australia and New Zealand
- Have the ability to manipulate and interpret data as required.
- Create complex Excel spreadsheets combined with manipulation of data
- Respond to and deliver daily, adhoc reporting request from internal stakeholders
- Review current infrastructure strategy- look at growth and develop 5 year plan, taking into consideration, expansion, future company growth, technologies, and ensuring systems are compliant and updated
- versee general security and integrity of overall infrastructure Australia/New Zealand
- Work with management team on ad hoc projects and offer input into commercial decisions
- Ensure company maintains compliance to data breach and privacy policies, workplace surveillance and any other relevant legislation that is passed in Australia and New Zealand.
- Write budgets for IT expenditure within the group
- Review SLA’s and expenditure associated with vendor support
- Experience in the use and administration of Pronto Xi
- Experience in authoring complex reports within IBM CognoExcellent understanding of distribution or manufacturing environments.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT Managers role.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT or Business
- Previous experience with business system rollouts, systems integration and implementing ERP solutions.
- The ability to work with the business to mature their approach towards structure and processes.
- Project Management background an advantage
- Enjoy working collaboratively, have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be able to motivate and persuade others within the business.
- Outstanding customer service and stakeholder management
- Strong technical skills
- Experience with the following;
Experience in Microsoft server environments
Microsoft Exchange / O365 Hybrid environment
Shimano offers a competitive remuneration package, including generous base salary, insurance suite ( Life,TPD and Income Protection ) , performance bonus, ongoing study opportunities, fantastic work life balance. Join this great team and take your career to where you want it to go. Send your cover letter and resume today.
Click here for details.