Sales Representative - NSW/ACT
Shimano Australia Cycling located in Southern Sydney has a fantastic opportunity to join our Sydney based sales team as a Sales Representative.
Reporting directly into the Sales Managers, you will be servicing the Sydney metro area & ACT, meeting with our key customers on a daily basis. Your knowledge of the cycling industry and in particular Shimano products will help see you secure this dream role.
On a day to day basis you will;
• Develop and maintain a regular call cycle with our dealers
• Drive sales growth through developing strong business relations
• Seek out new business opportunities
• Report on monthly sales by product and stores (Excel)
• You will participate in industry events and networking (some travel may be involved)
To be considered for this position it is expected;
• You have a minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
• Worked in the cycling industry
• Have a full drivers licence
• Are competent in Excel
You have a reputation as a passionate, focussed sales person. You work well autonomously as well as in a team. You have the ability to look at long term strategy as well as source day to day solutions. You are a self-starter whose sales results speak for themselves.
In return you will join a global leader, experience a fast paced and changing environment. You will enjoy a fully maintained company vehicle, laptop, phone and expenses covered. Shimano Australia Cycling provides a sensational work/life balance, ongoing training and development, generous incentives and fantastic supportive culture.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been searching for, please apply via our advertisement on Seek.com.au HERE.